Sunday, July 30, 2006

July 30

Good Morning Singapore! =D

Im back to blog! Well, went town for two straight days, on friday and saturday, I went to watched lady in the water on friday at the Cathay with mianbaocaoren. The show was great, I mean if any of you guys watched the village before and like it, then the lady in the water will do just fine for you. =D Awesome movie! I admit, I got freak out 2 times or so during the show. LOL! Ok! lets talk about yesterday, went town again, went to far east first to look for bag, not mine! my caoren wanted to buy bag. I saw this very small very filled with things hiphop shop. =D NICE NICE! the music was blasting lah, very nice shirts, I'll go there soon again! =D Superly slick clothing. AND AND! I saw this dunk in their shop, WAHHHHHHHHH! Dark Green and the thick is yellow, rather attractive though. *fast forward. LOL! Ok! saw something at Wheelocks place, Gloomy gloomy gloomy! =D Im heading to town later again alone to see the gloomy glommy gloomy! ahahahahas! Ok, Bought the bag at New Urban Male, after that headed to kallang to meet edmund,hweezhi and co, with along gina friends and stuff to catch the firework, I gotta admit, standing so near to the firework and watching it was an awesome experience, it was like, I'm literally under it watching it. The firework was BEAUTIFUL! AWESOME! LOL! After that headed to KFC to have our dinner, *fast forward, walk to cosy bay there, slack around, Took cab back.=D came home around 11 last night, watched wrestling! =D wah! nice nice nice! *I know i sound childish watching wrestling lah, but cant help it, watched it for quite some time already. LOL! Ok! I shall end off here! BYEBYE!

Town Town Town with the Gloomy Gloomy Gloomy! here I come! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home